- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/07/2024
- Website: expedock.com
- Company Address: , Silicon Valley, California, United States
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ExpedockExpedock is the AI-powered automation service behind some of the leading players in the 7 trillion USD global supply chain. We are on a mission to build the powerful data infrastructure that will drive unprecedented efficiency and profitability to all players in the industry.
We at Expedock are reinventing the multi-trillion dollar industry of global shipping and supply chains using artificial intelligence and data processing. We work with some of the top logistics businesses in the world making their complex logistics processes more efficient and transparent.
Who we need
We're looking for a dynamic Onboarding Operations Associate who has a passion operational excellence. Operations and technology are the heart of this business. Do you like strategizing and rethinking the future of human + AI operations and also implementing it yourself on a daily basis? If you like to own metrics & business outcomes, enjoy operational problems, dabble in data driven decision making, work on the ground with your team then immediately follow it up at a systems level, then you're a fit. Expedock, thru AI and Business model innovation, is driving down OpEx for logistics companies (freight forwarders) by 50 - 90% while delivering the lowest turnaround time in the market.
The Onboarding Operations Associate will be working with the Onboarding Operations Manager on:
- Customer Onboarding Process Optimization
- Set KPI Goals for Onboarding
- Implement/ Improve upon Standardize processes given existing products
- Ensure Successful Customer Onboarding
- Training and Account Setup
- Create/Collate Necessary Documentation
- Setup Account on Expedock
- Train Team Lead and Operators on Customer Processes (Troubleshooting, Edge Case Mapping and etc)
- Testing Integrations, Setting up Customer Database on Expedock (Mapping and Cleaning)
- Product Optimization
- Communicate back to Product any Optimization and Learnings learned from Onboarding
- Work with product to successfully onboard customer incase any added features are needed
- 1-2 years of logistics and supply chain experience
- Operations background
- Experience in training and documentation of processes
- Fast learner with ability to quickly understand operational problems
- Benefit from a competitive compensation package tailored to reflect your skills and experience.
- Become part of a diverse and dedicated team that foster a culture of excellence, autonomy and flexibility.
- Embrace the convenience of a fully remote working environment, facilitating a healthy work-life balance without compromising on your connection to the dynamic world of tech.
- Thrive in a company that values your potential, offering rapid career progression and opportunities for personal and professional development.