- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/21/2024
- Website: verkada.com
- Company Address: 406 E 3rd Ave, San Mateo, California 94401, US
About VerkadaVerkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Who We Are
- Build scalable backend systems that can support indexing hundreds of millions of image data every day
- Build scalable backend systems for recognizing objects and hundreds of millions of images every day
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, preferably with industry experience
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- Mastery of at least one common server programming language
- Mastery of scalable backend design, including databases, queues and blob storage
- Experience working in an agile team software development environment
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. This estimate is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.