- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/07/2024
- Website: faros.ai
- Company Address: , San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Faros AIFaros AI is your Infrastructure for Engineering Operations - Single pane view across velocity, quality, goals, and more!
Faros AI connects the dots between all engineering data sources to give engineering leaders a single-pane view of their entire software development lifecycle. The Faros AI data platform is leveraged by large organizations such as Box, Salesforce or Coursera to provide critical insights into their operations, identify bottlenecks and improve productivity.
Running an engineering organization at this scale effectively requires answering a large number of critical questions such as: Are we effectively staffed to meet our goals? How can we improve velocity without impacting quality? Are teams effectively collaborating and what are some factors impacting team satisfaction?
To address these questions and many more, Faros AI is building new solutions (modules) on top of the Faros AI data platform, focusing on key use cases and persona, including Engineering Productivity, Team Satisfaction & Communication, Quality, Security and Compliance.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to work closely with Product Management and Engineering to help define and design new modules to help the largest organizations in the world get the insights they need for their daily engineering operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with customers to understand their needs, including defining key personas, use cases, and UX opportunities that influence product strategy.
- Design data visualization dashboards that will empower customers with their data, focusing on narrative-driven design that communicate insightful stories.
- Lead the end-to-end experience of modules, custom-designed dashboards tailored to specific engineering personas, enabling customers to make well-informed decisions based on the presented data.
- Build and test prototypes, assessing value, flow and ease of use.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to drive critical initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Actively seek & provide design feedback and collaboratively improve the design process.
What we care about:
- You are an owner. At Faros, we place a premium on individual responsibility and ownership. This means, for instance, that you pick up the trash when you see it. In turn, we trust you to prioritize your time to have the most impact, and provide you with maximal information to be able to decide on your priorities intelligently.