- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/07/2024
- Website: expedock.com
- Company Address: , Silicon Valley, California, United States
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ExpedockExpedock is the AI-powered automation service behind some of the leading players in the 7 trillion USD global supply chain. We are on a mission to build the powerful data infrastructure that will drive unprecedented efficiency and profitability to all players in the industry.
We are reinventing the multi-trillion dollar industry of global shipping and supply chains using artificial intelligence and data processing. We work with some of the top supply chain businesses in the world making their complex logistics processes more efficient and transparent.
Want to build new products and features that help reinvent one of the world's largest industries that affects 90% of everything around you?
Expedock is looking for Senior Frontend Software Engineers to join our team. You can help build the next generation of products that revolutionize a centuries-old industry that's just now realizing the benefits of the technology adoption curve. Join us!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop and support software including applications, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Writing code for high-quality user interfaces with minimal downtime
- Architect software systems for new products/services in the company.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Mentor junior engineers on the team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 4-8+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Functional Programming
- Fluency in ReactJS
- Passion for writing clean, user-friendly code to solve challenging engineering problems
- Passion for designing the best user interfaces and user experiences with the code you write
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies a plus
- Experience with GraphQL a plus
- A very dynamic team and fun colleagues to work with
- Learning and mentorship from the best startup talent based around the world
- Work from home set up with flexible work hours so you have full ownership of your time
- Competitive compensation package with perks like education allowances
- Unparalleled professional growth by gaining experience in multiple functions
- Opportunity to fast track into leadership positions if you do very well
- Once in a lifetime experience to build the future of logistics and supply chain
Take Expedock's Code Challenge: