- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: pindrop.com
- Company Address: 1115 Howell Mill Rd , Suite 700, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PindropPindrop® solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust for every voice interaction. Pindrop solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
Who we are
As human beings, one of our fundamental identifiers is our voice. Pindrop’s advanced voice identity technology recognizes this distinct and unique human quality with the kind of precision and certainty that’s needed when information or access is essential. From preventing fraud in call centers to obtaining information from smart devices and even activating cars, Pindrop lets people use their voice to quickly and privately connect to, enter, and unlock their world. At Pindrop, we hire great people and we take care of them. All we do is guided by our Core Values: Audaciously Innovate, Evangelical Customers for Life, Execution Excellence, Win as a Company, Make a Difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
Reporting directly to the VP, Sales, the Sales Executive will be the primary pursuer of relationships and closer of deals in the Healthcare industry across the United States. The Sales Executive is responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans. As a vital member of the US Sales Team, this person is responsible for finding and closing new business within a set of named accounts.
What you’ll do
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas and objectives
- Generate and grow new license revenue in assigned accounts and territory
- Utilize solution-selling and value-added, ROI driven methodologies to sell enterprise fraud risk and authentication solutions
- Develop and maintain sales plans and strategy to deliver annual sales targets
- Formulating and executing strategic and tactical plans
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Pindrop’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing process
- Working with Pindrop sales engineers and analytical teams to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations
- Disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities within Salesforce
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends and technologies in order to successfully sell
- Ability to present the full solution and conduct product demonstration to customers
- 3-5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation, and exceptional communication and presence
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value proposition
- Success closing license sales deals of $1M+
- Self motivated, driven for success, and delivers results
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Demonstrated proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
- Must possess the appropriate level of math and analytical skill required to construct a financial business case
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence – but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- We want it all! While most of us work remotely, we call our beautiful, modern, and collaborative Atlanta HQ office home. We celebrate being together with frequent lunches and events, (think Mardi Gras, Cinco De Mayo, Black History Month, Diwali, etc.) complete with beer & wine. We have ample space for team meetings, All-Hands, hackathons, and more.
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
- Flex schedules
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.