- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: pindrop.com
- Company Address: 1115 Howell Mill Rd , Suite 700, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PindropPindrop® solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust for every voice interaction. Pindrop solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
Who we are
Pindrop, a leader in fraud detection and caller authentication, aims to provide security, identity, and intelligence for every voice interaction. Pindrop is propelling enterprises and consumers toward a voice-driven future by unlocking the value of every voice interaction. Interacting with a financial institution, a digital assistant, a video chat, or a smart device can provide access to our unique identity, and open new capabilities not possible without proper security or intelligence evoked solely from a voice.
Pindrop For Business: Pindrop helps contact centers get more from their voice interactions. Pindrop provides security, identity, and intelligence on calls and IVR interactions to help quickly authenticate customers, protect against fraud attacks, and the needed intelligence to serve customers more efficiently.
Pindrop For Devices: Pindrop can help enterprises and developers unlock more value in voice-driven applications. Pindrop’s Voice API integrates into platforms, services, and apps for user management, active enrollment, and voice analysis.
Pindrop For Communication: Pindrop can help to create the right environment and conditions for better interactions. Using technology to enrich those interactions by protecting the space in which they occur from unauthorized entry or observation for better education and training. Enriching interactions by eliminating background noise or using speaker diarisation helps companies stay focused, organized, and productive. Additionally, providing trust in those interactions so people know what they are seeing is real is even more essential in our increasingly digital world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
In order to meet both market and customer demand, Pindrop is looking for an experienced and exceptional Sales Engineer (SE) to join the US sales team. As SE, you will play a crucial role in driving sales and customer growth, furthering the company vision and adding to the overall success of the business.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering, you will have responsibility for obtaining the technical win in each account by demonstrating technical leadership, providing product subject matter expertise, presenting technical concepts, and acting as an advisor and partner to the account’s technical teams. You are also responsible for technical leadership in the Pindrop organization by providing feedback from the field into the broader Pindrop technical organization.
What you’ll do
- Act as a subject matter expert for Pindrop’s expanding portfolio of authentication and fraud detection solutions.
- Work with Account Executives to generate new license revenue by engaging with the account’s technical and operations teams to drive towards business value and technical wins.
- Advise organizations on operational process improvements using Pindrop technologies, including IVR, call center and fraud operational processes.
- Develop and deliver presentations to articulate technical and business value concepts relevant to each specific account’s environment, such as solution scope, size, integration / API flows, and business case / ROI.
- Conduct product demonstration to customers and lead successful proof of value (POVs).
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends, and technologies in order to demonstrate market leadership.
- Collaborate with Customer Success solution engineers to build Statements of Work (SOWs) and other technical documents.
- Manage Pindrop responses to customer RFP/RFI/RFQ documents, coordinating with others across the organization as needed.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop a territory and per-account strategy and accurately forecast on technical opportunity details within Salesforce.com.
Who you are
- 10+ years of sales engineering experience, closing $1M+ deals.
- Successful selling very large, complex deals with many moving parts.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with executive presence and confidence.
- Technical background with specific experience in call center technology within Banking, Brokerage, Insurance, Health, Retail and Telecommunications market sectors.
- Experience with contact center solutions is required, including voice networks, authentication, WFM, call recording, fraud management, or enterprise speech processing solutions.
- Experience with driving business value/ROI conversations is also required, including business case discovery and qualification, operational metric and value calculation, and presentation/conversations with key stakeholders to explain and defend the value proposition.
- A relentless self-starter that drives towards objectives while managing multiple competing priorities and specific deadlines.
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent.
- A Winner and A Fighter: does not take no for an answer – doesn't accept things as they are – asks not why but why not.
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- We want it all! While most of us work remotely, we call our beautiful, modern, and collaborative Atlanta HQ office home. We celebrate being together with frequent lunches and events, (think Mardi Gras, Cinco Di Mayo, Black History Month, Diwali, etc.) complete with beer & wine. We have ample space for team meetings, All-Hands, hackathons, and more.
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Focus Thursdays, reserving the first Thursday of the month for focus time and no internal meetings
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
What we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.