- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: aisera.com
- Company Address: 1121 San Antonio Road, Suite C202, Palo Alto, CA 94303, US
About AiseraAisera is a company that provides AI Service Management (AISM) solution automating service desk resolutions through an all-in-one conversational platform. It leverages conversational virtual assistant and conversational robotic process automation to provide an AI platform spanning IT, human resources, facilities, sales, customer service, and operations.
Would you want to be a part of the fastest growing AI & Automation platform company that the best investors in the world are betting on, and the largest enterprises are deploying?
The current market conditions make cost savings with enhanced user experience top of mind for IT and Support leaders. Asiera helps its customers achieve just that, by leveraging AI to automate workflows and tasks
We have built the world’s first AI Service Management solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. This enables organizations to provide their users with a personalized and proactive experience by automating tasks and actions.
Who We're Looking For:
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a hungry & self-starter Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to help take our online presence & discoverability to the next level.
As the Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will report to our Head of Web & Organic Growth Marketing, and help drive customer and ROI growth for the company. You will collaborate with a cross-functional group of marketers, developers, and product marketing & management to drive growth at Aisera. This is a hands-on role involving a variety of platforms including Google AdWords, LinkedIN Ads and
What You’ll Do:
- Ensuring a deep understanding of the overall business strategy and objectives
- Be the SME in paid search marketing, responsible for strategy and best practices to drive improved performance, supporting all marketing and digital channel efforts to ensure a consistent approach to winning in paid search
- Evaluating current SEM account setup, developing new strategies to increase performance, and proactively presenting those to internal planning teams as required. Daily, weekly and monthly optimizations, including evaluating ad copy, ad formats, and ad groups, and implementing negative keywords and bidding strategies.
- Regular analyses of Google analytics and landing pages to determine the impact on overall search results and web traffic and ability to direct site tagging strategy and successfully set up and manage performance-driven campaigns.
- Lead the formulation of POVs and collaborate with both internal and external partners to drive adoption of new SEM platform opportunities and industry best practices paying special attention to innovations concerning targeting/personalization, audiences, measurement, and optimization capabilities and working with GTM team to understand Alphas and Betas in the market and testing and learning new search tactics and bidding strategies
- Ensuring that process and communication is efficient and accurate between cross-functional teams and search teams. Refining this process is ongoing as required.
- Educating cross-functional colleagues on the search landscape and pertinent technical issues – training colleagues etc., where appropriate/requested.
What You’ll Need:
- 7-10 years of SEM experience
- Experience working on the following tools - Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIN Ads, Semrush
- Experience forecasting quarterly + annual budget spends across platforms
- A keen eye for detail, strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments