- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: aisera.com
- Company Address: 1121 San Antonio Road, Suite C202, Palo Alto, CA 94303, US
About AiseraAisera is a company that provides AI Service Management (AISM) solution automating service desk resolutions through an all-in-one conversational platform. It leverages conversational virtual assistant and conversational robotic process automation to provide an AI platform spanning IT, human resources, facilities, sales, customer service, and operations.
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
We are a small but passionate team of 150+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What You'll Do:
- As a Software Development Engineer, you will be part of the core platform engineering team and work with other team members, engineering management and product management to plan, develop and deliver on time various features and functionality for the platform.
- Work with teammates, leadership and product management to design and deliver the data platform and connector features as per roadmap.
- Deliver testable, modular, highly scalable and reusable code, test cases and documentation on time.
- Working in an agile development environment.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years professional experience in similar positions in software development
- Strong Java skill
- Strong database skills
- Good experience in microservices
- Good experience in Elasticsearch
- Good experience in using one or more public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Be very keen on quality in any aspect
- Be responsible over projects quality we deliver
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)