- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: aisera.com
- Company Address: 1121 San Antonio Road, Suite C202, Palo Alto, CA 94303, US
About AiseraAisera is a company that provides AI Service Management (AISM) solution automating service desk resolutions through an all-in-one conversational platform. It leverages conversational virtual assistant and conversational robotic process automation to provide an AI platform spanning IT, human resources, facilities, sales, customer service, and operations.
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Customer Support team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with making our customers wildly successful. You will partner closely with internal teams to help bridge business and technology, helping customers realize the art of the possible with cutting-edge Conversational AI. Your job is to handle the issues and service requests our customers submit with an eye to solve challenges once so they do not re-occur. You will handle all incoming technical support requests across our product line, customer list and technology stack to deliver business outcomes with high satisfaction.
You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Handle incoming technical support requests: work internal teams for onboarding, education, workshops, escalation management, and other activities to ensure successful customer
- Troubleshoot issues, custom workflows, and product requests based on customers’ submitted cases.
- Support enterprise data and technology integrations and help resolve issues quickly
- Triage any technical issues reported by customers and work with Engineering toward the resolutions
- Develop expertise in the product to build a deep understanding of Aisera products and the associated technologies.
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on our offerings and updates
- Identify and communicate customer’s pain points and enhancement requests to the product team
- Proactively Identify risks and collaborate closely with team members to address all issues to assure fast resolution and high customer satisfaction
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Technical Support or Customer Success role.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products, implementation, integration, and/or support projects
- Good understanding of cloud architecture, various SaaS/PasS technologies
- Knowledge of REST APIs and security standards (authentication/authorization) & practices
- Experience with IT, IT Automation, and Technical Support systems is a big plus
- Familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills: Must be able to present to various persona and levels within our customer organizations
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Embody strong problem solving skills; comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional customer support