- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: www.nightfall.ai
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Nightfall AINightfall™ uses machine learning to identify business-critical data, like customer PII, across your SaaS, APIs, and data infrastructure, so you can manage & protect it.
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall's software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As the first dedicated Customer Marketing Manager at Nightfall, you’ll play a pivotal role with our customers. You’ll help orchestrate customer engagement, growth, and advocacy; build out inspiring customer stories that highlight the positive impact they achieve. Unique to this position is the larger responsibility of leading Nightfall’s broader ‘constituent’ marketing initiatives, including partner marketing. This role is ideal for the candidate who has a proven track record of customer marketing but also has the ambition to do more.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. You will work cross-functionally not only with other marketers like Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams but also with Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales leaders. You'll demonstrate that nearly every example of the value of Nightfall and any feature is best exemplified through the voice of our customers and their stories. Nightfall will rely on you for the stories that we need for growth campaigns, partner GTM motions, and analyst/recommendation relationships.
- Own customer growth campaigns
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on product launch content and communications
- Team with Customer Success on driving productive, valuable customer relationships
- Create impactful content for sales-driven customer growth initiatives
- Develop a partner marketing program
- Work closely with leadership on analyst, research firms, and recommendation relationships
- Become an expert on the Nightfall platform and our integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in data security
- Ideally 3 years of customer marketing, partner marketing, or constituent demand generation experience targeting enterprise customers in a SaaS and/or early stage startup setting
- You can balance customer experience with a maniacal focus on growth
- You have a passion for telling other people’s stories
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team - you can be flexible as your team scales
- You have proven capacity to develop marketing programs
- You have strong business acumen and an interest in machine learning & information security
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You’re resourceful - you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We're a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.