- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: www.nightfall.ai
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Nightfall AINightfall™ uses machine learning to identify business-critical data, like customer PII, across your SaaS, APIs, and data infrastructure, so you can manage & protect it.
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As Director of Revenue Operations you will be a key business partner to our Chief Revenue Officer and go-to-market team. You will be responsible for sales strategy, planning, and end-to-end execution of sales operational efficiency.
- Manage territory segmentation, sales resource and incentive planning, rules of engagement, and forecasting for the sales organization
- Be a thought partner to key decision makers across the go-to-market organization to identify needs and gaps
- Execute on day-to-day operational priorities, including but not limited to: sales compensation, deal desk, and data quality
- Deliver analyses and materials to make recommendations for strategic initiatives to drive revenue growth for the business
- Evaluate tools, systems, and process to improve GTM efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with Sales Enablement to build enablement content and develop effective enablement resources and programming, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools for enablement and adoption
- Measure sales productivity and uncover revenue growth levers
- Work cross-functionally to support the GTM leadership team
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations at a high growth SaaS company
- Proven skills in go-to-market modeling, carving territories, and setting targets
- Excellent analytical skills with experience overseeing and managing business metrics, productivity and outcomes
- Ability to plan, manage, and deliver multiple concurrent and complex workstreams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Experience with account and territory planning
- Experience with sales methodology such as MEDDPICC is a plus
- Expertise with Salesforce
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving ability, and attention to detail
- Experience in high-growth and ambiguous environments, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities to meet business needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills with the ability to easily form strong cross-functional relationships
- Exceptional project management skills, with a deep sense of accountability and ownership
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.