- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/21/2022
- Website: ascend.io
- Company Address: 541 Cowper St, Palo Alto, California US
About Ascend.ioAscend.io, the Data Automation Cloud, was named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and provides the most advanced automation for data and analytics engineering workloads. Ascend unifies the core capabilities of data engineering—data ingestion, transformation, delivery, orchestration, and observability—into a single platform so that data teams deliver 10x faster.
Ascend.io's mission is to enable every organization to innovate faster by harnessing the power of automation. We help customers spend more time bringing data innovations to life by simplifying and accelerating data ingestion, transformation, and orchestration.
Our Data Automation Cloud provides the most advanced automation for data and analytics engineering workloads. Ascend unifies the core capabilities of data engineering—data ingestion, transformation, delivery, orchestration, and observability—into a single platform so that data teams deliver 10x faster.
We're looking for our first Sales & Marketing Operations team member to own the marketing and sales technology stack and ensure alignment between technologies as well as provide the reporting, dashboards, and data insights that are critical to go-to-market success.
Outcomes you will drive:
- Comprehensively align all sales and marketing systems and databases to ensure metrics and reporting are up to date and accurate
- Accelerate sales and marketing decisions with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analytics
- Increase marketing and sales conversions with new attribution models and consistent data flow processes
What you will do:
- Own the marketing technology stack, working closely with Growth, Sales & Business Ops to ensure alignment across the GTM funnel
- Report on programs and campaigns consistently, and share results dashboards with stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure leads are properly routed, attributed to related campaigns, and that we have a consistent process and data flow between sales and marketing
- Help refine and implement lead qualification and scoring and marketing attribution models
What we look for:
- Proficiency with advanced sales and marketing automation functionality (Hubspot and Salesforce preferred)
- Deep understanding of the various tools that comprise the sales and marketing technology stack
- Ability to ensure proper data flows between various systems and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- The ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years with sales and/or marketing operations experience
What we Offer
- Medical/Dental/Vision covered at 100%
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible PTO
- Annual Learning Stipend
- Remote Work Stipend
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ascend we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ascend.io is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law