- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: aisera.com
- Company Address: 1121 San Antonio Road, Suite C202, Palo Alto, CA 94303, US
About AiseraAisera is a company that provides AI Service Management (AISM) solution automating service desk resolutions through an all-in-one conversational platform. It leverages conversational virtual assistant and conversational robotic process automation to provide an AI platform spanning IT, human resources, facilities, sales, customer service, and operations.
Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What You'll Do:
- Design, deploy and manage the tools for the CI/CD pipelines for multiple environments (SaaS, private cloud, on-prem).
- Integrate source control systems and automated test frameworks.
- Diagnose problems in continuous delivery pipelines and setup real-time alerts. Collect/report/visualize logs, metrics, performance data.
- Streamline deployments for multiple projects across different software branches and sandbox environments.
- Collaborate with Engineers and QA to understand the development cycles and deliver innovative DevOps solutions based on the team's needs.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
- Establish and maintain agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Influence and drive operational excellence best practices within the organization.
What You'll Need:
- 5-8 years of prior experience in DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer, or Build and Release Engineering
- A Bachelor's degree in CS or a STEM-related field, or equivalent work experience
Benefits of Aisera
Fun place to work
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Holidays and flexible PTO
Paid family leave
Employment Assistance Program