- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: aisera.com
- Company Address: 1121 San Antonio Road, Suite C202, Palo Alto, CA 94303, US
About AiseraAisera is a company that provides AI Service Management (AISM) solution automating service desk resolutions through an all-in-one conversational platform. It leverages conversational virtual assistant and conversational robotic process automation to provide an AI platform spanning IT, human resources, facilities, sales, customer service, and operations.
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Technical Support Team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with making our customers wildly successful. Being part of the Technical Support team, you will work first hand with our valued customers to address their complex concerns where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors to help customers realize the art of the possible with cutting-edge Conversational AI. You’re a critical thinker in understanding the methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You’ll enjoy networking with key contacts outside your own area of expertise, with a strong capability of detailing difficult technical issues to both non-technical and technical professionals.
As a Technical Support Engineer (TSE), your quick thinking and support to our clients provides the fast assistance they need to keep their environments running effectively – which means you’ll need to move quickly, thoughtfully, and provide technical assistance as needed (often, in high pressure situations). The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to their severity.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Willing to work flexible and varying shift times including weekends and evenings
- Previous experience in a Technical Support environment is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence is advantageous.