- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/07/2024
- Website: diffbot.com
- Company Address: 333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, California 94025, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About DiffbotDiffbot is a world-class group of AI engineers building a universal database of structured information, to provide knowledge as a service to all intelligent applications.
At Diffbot, we believe that access to structured information will be the critical resource for the coming wave of intelligent applications—for everything from new app experiences, to search assistants, to enterprise business intelligence.
That’s why our team of world-class AI engineers is building a machine that can autonomously synthesize the world’s largest database of structured information and looking for those that want to join us on this mission.
Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineers in our applied division design and build massively scaled systems that power the core of Diffbot’s autonomous knowledge extraction system. You’ll work with some of the world’s most premier researchers in their field, both at Diffbot and in academic AI labs, to implement state-of-the-art models in our production datacenter.
- Improve accuracy of our production machine learning systems by applying the latest published research, feature engineering, and tuning of model hyperparameters
- Own end-to-end accuracy and performance for our 60+ machine learning problems
- Be up to date on the latest research publications, and rapidly assess the latest results for production and scalability potential
- Work closely with product leadership and customers on training datasets and error analysis
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Industry experience designing and developing software
- Experience implementing the latest machine learning algorithms
- Experience in designing performant production systems
- Production/deployment engineering in java
- Java, C++, C#
- Published research in CV/NLP topics
- PhD in Computer Science