AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
As a Sales Analyst at AppLovin, you will play a key role in driving the growth of our company. You will proactively manage customer relationships, seek new opportunities, and develop existing partnerships.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain strong executive and decision maker-level client relationships in gaming category.
- Have sharp sense of key emerging market opportunities, understand the business drivers and be able to align internal resources to turn opportunities to revenue growth.
- Manage/record sales pipeline by fast researching and regular clients’ following ups. And keep all stakeholders updated on key market opportunities and trends to max the work efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform analysis, due diligence and assist in negotiations with potential partners
- Other functions to support the Sales department as needed
- 2-4 years experience in sales and cross-functionally with product and operations, in online advertising or gaming field.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Oversea experiences preferred.
- You have strong technical and superior analytical skills to catch up with new product strategies then apply to business growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and coordinate with a variety of internal and external contacts. Relationship-oriented, people-centric.
- Good speech & presentation & communication skills.
- Highly curious and a quick learner. Ability to change priorities quickly and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Chinese and English.
- Free lunch with a variety of choices
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company