AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform that gives app developers of all sizes the ability to market, grow, and even finance their businesses. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in America by Deloitte, Inc, and Forbes, AppLovin is also a perennial Best Place To Work honoree (BizJournals.com, AdAge). AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 150 employees across offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and data scientists who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to billions of users daily. We use Java, C++, Redis, Scala, Spark, Aerospike, Vertica, PHP, Chef, Jenkins, Github. We're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Optimizer team!
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for architecting the ML models and how they're used in a production environment
- Given the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to A/B testing the solution in a live production environment
- Deal with real world challenges like sparsity of test data and real time updates for model.
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Have knowledge of C++, Java, Scala
- 2+ years of industry experience applying Machine Learning to large scale problems.
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it