As Strive’s first Customer Success Manager, you’ll work at the intersection of customer success, program design and product development. You’ll be the primary point of contact for the majority of Strive’s enterprise customers. You will be charged with both ensuring successful implementations and using quantitative and qualitative data to improve the program and product offering. We are looking for someone who is bright, structured, great with customers and has strong product and program design instincts.
Strive helps people achieve their personal and professional potential through personalized and practical leadership development.
We do this by having experienced, vetted coaches teach leadership best practices on our proprietary social learning platform. First-time managers and emerging leaders at big companies (Google, Intuit, LinkedIn, Uber) and high growth startups (Slack, Asana, FiveStars) alike are using and loving Strive (NPS is higher than HBS & Wharton).
Strive was founded in 2017 with an early team from Google, YouTube, Amazon and LinkedIn, and raised a $3.8MM seed round from top investors.
- Launch Strive’s enterprise business, onboarding and handling implementation with the first 5-10 enterprise customers
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback from customers, delivering recommendations and implementing changes to both the product and the program
- Develop a partnership strategy and manage new and ongoing relationships (non-profits, universities, sales channel partners)
- Opportunities for stretch projects in marketing, product management, sales and people management functions
DESIRED SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Structured problem solver
- High conscientiousness and follow through – organized, detail-oriented and rigorous
- Ability to develop meaningful, honest interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and discipline – ready to both work smart and hard
- Clear communicator, particularly in writing
- Proactive self-starter
- Culture builder who is thoughtful, fun contributor to the team environment and work experience
- Flexible and highly adaptable in a fast-faced, evolving environment
- Experience in Customer Success and/or Program Management is ideal