Strive - Marketing Intern
As a Marketing Intern you’ll be responsible for end-to-end candidate acquisition for our Circles Leadership Development program. In this role you will source candidates, share information with them over the phone, and track them in a CRM. You will learn/perfect your email marketing, sales, and customer engagement skills.
helps people realize their personal and professional potential through personalized and practical leadership training.
Strive's flagship program, Circles
, is a three month long, corporate-sponsored leadership development program taught by world-class executive coaches on Strive's blended online/offline social learning platform. Participants come from large companies like Google, LinkedIn, and Intuit and smaller, hypergrowth startups like Slack, Asana and others.
- Identify and reach out to candidates for Women in Tech and Underrepresented Minority Strive Leadership Circles
- Manage the candidate pipeline for Leadership Circles
- Hold 20+ calls per week with potential candidates
- Master and improve Strive candidate pitch
- Execute full-cycle candidate recruitment - prospect candidates, send personalized emails, manage pitch calls, follow-up and close
- Shares passion for using technology and education to empower underserved communities
- Able to give a compelling pitch to get candidates excited about Strive Circles
- Strong organizational and pipeline management skills
- Fast learner who is adaptable and resilient
- Familiar with Google Apps Suite
- Able to work 10-20 hrs / week, with one day / week in our SF office, and one day / week remote
PAY & BENEFITS
- Free lunch on Mondays
- Personalized mentorship from Executive Team
- $100 credit towards purchase business books of choice