The web browser you use every single day is a 30 year old piece of technology. And it was never designed for work. Station is on a mission to rethink the way you get work done.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Growth Manager to join us on this adventure!
- Type: full-time position.
- Location: in our Paris office (République) or remotely within a 3 hour timezone
- Company size: we're 9 👋
- Availability: now 🔥
🚀 What is Station?
Browsers have evolved to become the central way we do pretty much anything: shopping, scheduling, invoicing, monitoring, calling, texting, reading, watching, listening, writing, sharing.
As billions of us started shifting to the browser as our main work tool, we quickly realized that it wasn't adapted. The truth is, web browsers were never designed for work. That is why we built Station: to ease people's workday by centralizing all their web tools in a neat & beautiful interface.
We launched in October 2017, and it's been pretty intense:
- 30 000+ awesome people use Station every day, 6+ hour per day
- We won the Product of the Year 2017 award on Product Hunt (against Firefox, Tesla, Opera and Snapchat!)
- We've been backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, Accel Partners, Kima Ventures and eFounders.
👉 More info about who we are just here
🔭 What’s our vision?
We want to build the one app to rule them all: ****a platform that unifies all your web tools in a single interface and that allows you to be 10x more productive at work.
We envision Station as the operating system for SaaS that will:
- Provide a delightful user experience, specifically designed for work
- Be an open platform for developers to improve the user-experience of their product
- Help companies collaborate better across all of the different applications they use
💪 What’s your mission?
As employee #10, you’ll be a key actor in building the browser of the future.
You will take the lead in helping drive user engagement and grow the Station user base by:
- Conducting a thorough analysis of the entire conversion funnel as well as feature specific funnels (our features here)
- Come up with creative ways to get users to discover and onboard on the different features of Station
- Work cross functionally with engineering and design and make proposals in order to improve conversion across the entire funnel
- Competitive salary and equity
- A fulfilling, challenging work on a product that’ll be used daily, by millions of people!
- Off-sites 2 to 3 times a year in some cool places 🏖
- Healthcare coverage (courtesy of Alan)
- Last generation Mac laptop
- Lunchr card for food
- Non remote — Transportation (50% of the Pass Navigo)
3+ years of XP either as Product Growth or Product Manager in an early-stage company
You love making decisions based on accurate data. You can easily get the data you need and make sense of it.
You come up with novel ideas and make proposals in order to solve problems you haven't encountered before.
You have worked with developers in the past and you are able to communicate clearly with a technical team.
As one of the first team members of Station, you’ll be key in shaping its future. Kindness, good spirits and a good sense of humor are important things for us: we’ll spend a lot of time together, might as well have fun and enjoy the ride!