AppLovin is a pre-IPO rocket ship with 180 people and $400 million of funding from private equity firm KKR. We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Ad Server engineering team!
As a member of our Ad Server team, you’ll choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including: design and architecture of a back-end handling billions of requests per day, machine learning problems to deliver more relevant ads to consumers, creating high-availability low-latency systems that are distributed across multiple data centers.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in America by Deloitte, Inc, and Forbes, AppLovin is also a perennial Best Place To Work honoree (BizJournals.com, AdAge). AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 150 employees across offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Have experience building highly scalable, low latency systems
- Have advanced knowledge of C++ including C++11/14
- Have an in-depth knowledge of C++ libraries including their performance characteristics.
- Have experience with advanced optimization techniques in C++
- Have in-depth experience with profiling both memory usage and CPU usage of C++ code on linux
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!