Work hands on with our customers to ensure they get the best value out of their investment in Pepperdata software with these three key categories of customer-facing activities:
- Drive adoption of Pepperdata software with developers for regular usage
- Maintain top performance, stability and feature set with big data administrators
- Inform the executive sponsor of our success and value with tangible results
Internally, you’ll work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to champion for our customers. You’ll capture and share critical feedback from our customers to help influence our product roadmap. You’ll be a go-to resource for developers and big data administrators as both an advisor and a troubleshooting resource when needed.
You will be measured and rewarded based on the renewal and growth of your assigned accounts.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Fluency in Linux including system administration of distributed systems
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with distributed systems
- 3 years of hands-on experience with maintaining and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems in an enterprise environment
- 3 years of technical account manager experience with fortune 100 companies including accountability for renewal of a software subscription
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Hadoop components and ecosystem: YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop cluster setup, performance fine-tuning, monitoring and administration
- Have good understanding of metric collection for monitoring and alerting