Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the first-ever truly people-centric solution that’s focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. By combining the powers of behavioral and data science, we are creating a world where every employee becomes an organization's strongest security advocate.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
WHAT YOU'D WORK ON
There are few times when life shows up in your inbox with a golden ticket. This is one of those times! As co-founders of Elevate Security, we are looking for the most incredible people to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for phenomenal DevOps/SRE engineers to help architect and build out the infrastructure for our data pipelines and cloud data warehouses at scale, all with an enterprise-grade level of service. You’ll also be involved with developer productivity efforts and implementing efficient automation (CI/CD, ChatOps, etc).
It’s an excellent opportunity to get in from the beginning and help guide architecture and technology decisions while also growing with the company.
Our tech stack is a mix of Python, Flask, Redis, Postgres, React, JS, Docker, AWS, Heroku, Cloud DW, iPaaS, and data analytics. We are definite fans of open source.
DevOps and SRE are fully loaded words! So let us describe what are we looking for. A good candidate is someone who has had multiple experiences and is ready to learn new things at the speed of the cloud.
You’ll definitely have strong experience with Linux, monitoring and logging, cloud management on AWS or equivalent, and be comfortable coding in either Python, Ruby, or Go. Ideally, you’ll have some experience supporting microservices and with Heroku.
We value engineers who care deeply about the impact of the software they build.
WHY WORK FOR US
We’re a mission-driven startup that values individual diversity and skills. Here are some of our values. Hopefully, they resonate with you:
- The best perk any company can have is great people
- Embracing our diversity makes us stronger
- Work when and where you work best
- Do the right thing, even if it’s not easy
- Learn from every opportunity
- Choose to be transparent
- Be genuine and optimistic
- Listen, listen, listen and then get stuff done
- Know that your expectation of yourself is higher than anyone else’s
- Customer > Company > Team > Me
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- We have offices in Berkeley, California, USA and Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
For insights into our interview process, check out our “How We Hire” post.
We look forward to hearing from you!