Pepperdata is looking for an enthusiastic, industrious marketing associate to support the marketing team. The primary focus of this role will be to provide support on projects designed to maximize company profits, including assisting in the development of sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate for the marketing assistant role is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, able to work well with others, and self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of supporting Pepperdata email marketing campaigns to meet lead generation goals
- Research customer segments, sub segments
- Write compelling copy, and work with others to stage and distribute
- Track existing marketing campaigns to completion and report on results
- Work with others to assemble and present reports that collect and analyze marketing and lead generation effectiveness
- Manage customer newsletter creation and distribution
- Assist with promotional activities and organization of customer events
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments, including engineering, sales, and customer success
- Design and create marketing assets to promote content marketing efforts by writing copy and formatting content and graphics
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or statistics preferred
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers, particularly marketing technology applications
- Strengths in communications and copywriting who can create thoughtful and compelling short-form content such as ad copy, tag lines, email copy, subject lines, newsletter copy and more.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material and optimize campaigns.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and interpersonal skills