Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Our mission: modernize the world of physical security.
Verkada’s IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software — all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time.
As an early member of our Marketing team, you play a lead role in creating programs that enable us to tackle an immense, $16 billion/year global market. You’ll also have a hand in crafting our culture as we scale.
Culture and Values
- Hustle: You'll help set the pace for the go-to-market team, producing effective messaging and positioning that accelerates growth
- Teamwork: You’ll collaborate with other team to support our rapid growth
- As a small, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Define product marketing strategy and develop all existing and future product positioning, including vertical-focused solutions marketing
- Enable the sales organization with effective messaging and sales tools, from first call to post-sale
- Be a trusted partner to the Product and Engineering teams and relay customer, sales, and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Partner with the product and growth teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design, and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Oversee the development of product content and sales enablement strategy
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software + hardware products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve enterprise and/or mid-market use cases
- Experience with products related to physical security, cloud-based video preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly health allowance
- Company outings
- Get in on the ground floor of a hugely successful startup