As a senior member of Vungle’s Product team, you will work across the company and the broader ecosystem to identify opportunities and create new products and services. You will possess an understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, knowledge of the gaming and ad tech industry, competitive offerings, and understand customer needs and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support feature prioritization and positioning. You are detail-oriented and will work to ensure that your products meet and exceed the highest standards of customer experience, technical precision, scalability, and profitability.
You possess a strong background in product management, product development and have the ability to communicate, coordinate, as well as influence a range of stakeholders including executive management, engineering and business development teams.
- Product leadership for product releases & feature development
- Identify market opportunities and work with the product team to define product vision and strategy
- Play a key role in ensuring that product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and work closely with marketing to define core positioning and messaging for the product
- Manage the product lifecycle for our products - defining, documenting (PRDs), prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirement and work closely with engineering to deliver best in class products
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a role within Advertising or Marketing technologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in ideating and bringing to market commercially viable products in the mobile app ecosystem
- Experience and / or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- MBA Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in CS / Engineering or relevant experience
- Previous experience in mobile application development & advertising (SDK)
- Ability to define a compelling product, path to market and then evangelize that vision internally and externally
- Experience with business case development and scenario planning
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.