Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Maintain ownership for the entire lifecycle of a client’s issue from inception to resolution
- Educate clients on the Keylight platform to instill confidence in the product suite
- Establish, maintain, and increase client satisfaction through professional and courteous service
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Document common client issues and publish for consumption
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to train end-users using a ‘consultative’ approach
- Ability to recognize problems, gather facts, and analyze information
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work tasks to meet specific deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL server, .NET web applications, and Server operating systems is desirable
- College degree, preferably in a Computer Science or other technical discipline (or equivalent years of experience)
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.